- Font size will reduce by scaling down from tablet screen size to mobile screen size, I think the font size is keen to small but still reasonable for user who are in design industry to read with, (Personally, I think they all should have good eyes, even I am short sighted but I still can read it without problem.)
- Cover image will reduce sizes while changing the screen size but not significant.
- Content photos will be greatly reduce the size to fit the screen size for web to tablet without changing rows and columns, Then the photo size will change to bigger size to fit the screen when screen size is down to mobile and reduce size further, depends on the screen size of device and in single column.
For this Adobe page I can spot around 14 responsive objects/columns are changing while resizing it, I can see this website is trying to base on 2 change of structures, from 3 columns down to single column, the top menu bar is remain the same in a single columns, but the text disappear just before it is meeting the breaking point for tablet screen size.
Drop Down Menu - Open from the hamburger icon, it is base on 3 change of structures by scaling down from Website to tablet and mobile. (Text/ icon size remain the same, nothing disappear, only change on layout order) I think this is a very cleaver design, less confuse while scaling down the screen size or access on different devices.
- New Navigation bar at the top.
- At the "Creative Cloud" and Adobe Suite icons content box, from single row change to 2 rows, then 3 while scaling down the size, "Creative Cloud icon/button stay at the top of the content box, also act as for main object for the group in hierarchy.
- 2 Content boxes at the next row, left for "Document Cloud" and the right is for "Stock and "Elements", the right box will goes to next row when change to tablet screen size, remain to mobile screen size, "Document Cloud" icon/button stay at top from the content box.
- "Marketing Cloud" content box have 3 changes for each screen size, order by 7 to 4 then 3 in a row and "Marketing Cloud" icon/button stay at top from the content box.
- Next row will change to single column when down size to tablet screen size and remain the same for mobile screen size.
- Last row have no change.
There is a black rectangle box background appear automatically while it meets the breaking point from website screen size down for both tablet and mobile screen size cover behind the heading, logo and sub menu/navigation bar.
Sub menu content text is layout in a single row, by scaling down the screen size, the content text drop to the next row by order one by one when is out of space.