- Task issued; Week 2 Term 4 2018
- Task due; Week 9 Term 4 2018
Syllabus outcomes: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, CH5
At the conclusion of this project you will be assessed on your ability to provide the following;
- Evidence of the completion of set practical and theoretical tasks
- Evidence of an evolving professional practice
- Evidence of an ability to curate images for presentation
- Evidence of an ability to articulate critical discussion
- Evidence of a demonstrated ability to investigate, adapt and apply a range of production and post production techniques.
Create, curate, and in a professional manner, present, in your Portfolio a series of images that represent your response to the theme of this term's project. These are fully outlined in the coursework descriptions @
However in short, the task is to produce the following
- 1 x David Hockney inspired 'Joiner'
- 3 x abstract cropped images focusing on the theme 'What is it'
- 1 x A-Z (photographic alphabet)
- Photo Box project (based on Canon 5)
- Minimum of 2 slow shutter images
- 2 x Lomo Supersampler series
- 2 images from 'Themed Series'
The above mentioned can be undertaken in any sequence. Please ensure that copies of your digital files are backed up on either / and / or the school server ( in your home drive) an external server or external drive.