Spread the Word: Inclusion is sharing weekly challenges you can do to spread inclusion from home! Visit @PledgeToInclude on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook to see the newest challenges every Wednesday.
This week’s challenge is to invite five people to take the pledge at spreadtheword.global. If you missed last week’s challenge, create and share a short video about inclusion using #pledgetoinclude. Submit your video here.
Our youth leaders are getting more creative every day during quarantine! This week, US Youth Ambassador Evie Sly and one of her friends created some coloring pages to promote inclusion!
There are two designs: "#Unified Generation" and "Holla for Inclusion!" To access these coloring pages, click here.
We're challenging schools in our communities to join us in a Fit 5 Challenge!
Here are the rules:
- Exercise 5 days each week
- Eat 5 total fruits and vegetables each day
- Drink 5 bottles of water each day
- Track it all on this Fit 5 tracker (downloadable version or electronic version)
- Turn your Fit 5 tracker in on the 30th day (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional incentives are available to participating Unified Champion Schools.
It is that time of year again for schools to complete their required Unified Champion Schools survey and final report. As a reminder, there are two reports that teacher liaisons need to complete:
1. The Unified Champion Schools teacher liaison survey, which is distributed by The University of Massachusetts (you should have received the survey via email on April 6).
2. The Unified Champion Schools Final Report, which is accessible here.
Complete both surveys by May 15 for a chance to earn prizes for your school!
- Schools that complete one of two reports earn prizes valued at $150.
- Schools that complete both reports earn prizes valued at $300.
*Prizes will be shipped when schools are back in session, and we will work with teachers to identify most needed items.
Need support completing the UMass Survey or Unified Champion Schools final report? Contact us.