A small mammal that feeds on plants and goes out only at night.
It is a bird that eats worms and small crabs, its name comes from the sound it makes: Utto, Utto, Utto.
Caro Emerald: Singer
She is known for her red rose in her hair and red lips.
Michiel Huisman: Actor
He is famous for his interpretation of Daario Naharis in Game of Thrones.
Three curiosities of Amsterdam:
1. The houses have hooks, Why?
The houses are so tall and narrow, that in the past, they had to raise heavy loads with the help of the hook.
2. They give each other four kisses instead of two
This is interesting, isn't it?
3. The three X in the flag, what do they mean?
The three X on the flag represent the disasters that have affected the city throughout its history. These are fires, floods and plague.
Some words in Dutch:
· Hello = Hallo
· How are you? = Hoe gaat het met je?
· My name is... = Mijn naam is...
· I love you = Ik hou van je