- Kingston Town Hall, venue for the 35th RadioFest
- Moorabbin Airport
- Quest Apartments Heatherton (Moorabbin) from about $180/night
- The Buckingham, Highett, from about $136/night
- Bayside Tower (note Tower, not Towers) 1 minute from the venue. From about $369/night
Scroll below for more, or click here* for budget options. (*Those options will be added shortly)
 Quest apartments Heatherton (Moorabbin)
3 Kingston road, Heatherton, Vic, 3202
About 17 minutes from the Kingston Hall
15 minutes from Moorabbin Airport
 Bayside Tower (note Tower, not plural)
4 Station street, Moorabbin, Vic, 3189
- One minute from the hall
- One minute from the Supermarket
- Two minutes from take-away
- Three minitues from Resturant
- This venue is ideal, as it's one minute from the Kingston hall.
- However it's also across the road from the railway and bus interchange, so despite some sound deadening, consider that if you are not a sound sleeper. The admin lives on site and says she sleeps OK.
- An awareness of security is advised. Being near the transport terminus, walk in numbers.
- There does not appear to be an in-house restaurant, so food is available close by.
- The venue is unusual as it does not normally accept in-house bookings, rather uses hotels.com, Expedia and Wotif.com.
- Direct enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct enquiries: 03 8592 2136
Click on any image below for larger