So What Do We Provide?
Motorcycle, Helmet, and Gloves
Professional & Certified Trainers Who Offer the Best Coaching
Excellent Safety Training Using the CHP's Motorcyclist Training Course
16 Hours of Classroom & Riding Exercises Sanctioned by the CA DMV with a License Waiver—No DMV On-Bike Test (only the the DMV written test)
Novice and Experienced Riders — Everyone Learns What They Need
Resources for More Riding (Riding Practice), Intermediate & Advanced Riding, Insurance, More Learning, Best Dealers & Mechanics, and MORE...
Basics: Controls Familiarization, Throttle-Clutch Coordination, Shifting, Stopping, Turning, Cornering, & Lane Changes
Refined Riding: Evasive Maneuvers, Body Positioning for Better Cornering & Traction Management, Head Positioning, Techniques that Significantly Reduce Stopping Distances, and More
All With Specific Coaching to YOUR Riding
What Do You Need?
- Driver's License (Any USA or other Country), any Government ID (passport, student ID) — NO DMV Permit is Needed
- Experience Riding a Bicycle or Other Balancing Coordination Skills
- Long-Legged Sturdy & Durable Pants
- Sturdy Leather Type Boots that Fully COVER the Ankle Bone
- Long-Sleeved Garment
- $258 Over 21, $180 Under 21; Under 18 Needs Parental Approval
- Read the FAQs for Your Benefit and Agree with Student Agreement and and CHP Waiver
- Quick Enrollment Via Online Enrollment
Ride with AMO
Today's Training for Tomorrow's Ride!