DURING ( IN THE CLASSROOM)
1. Arrive 5 mins early
2. Introduce yourself to instructor or Professor
3. Ask the professor or instructor how he/she/they wants videos to record.
- Student only
- Student with Screen
- Screen only
- with or without the feedback/ discussion
4. Locate the wall power source.
- Pay attention to the storage capacity and battery life (in left picture) as you recording the presentations.
- Give a count down to the presenter before start recording.
- Make sure the recording timer is running during the recording (in the right picture).
7. Make sure you are keeping the record of student's name and email in the order of their presentations in the digital format.
Created with an image by Thomas William - "My beautiful Super 8 Sankyo camcorder"