Proven by Science.
Recently the UCLA Exercise Physiology Research Laboratory did a clinical study on the effectiveness of the 3-Cycle System used by Equinox trainers.
Those studied over a 12-week period working out with a personal trainer 3 sessions per week increased their body mass by 3.3 pounds, increased muscle strength by 42%, increased muscle power by 10% and 30% were motivated to train 3 extra days a week.
Company Growth is Skyrocketing.
- Equinox will soon have over 100 gyms worldwide, with a very loyal clientele base.
- Members of Equinox attend the gym 4 times a week on average, more than the average gym-goer attends in a month.
- Equinox recently announced plans to launch luxurious, fitness-friendly hotels.
Attention to Detail.
Equinox's attention to detail is second to none.
- From the way people are greeted when they walk in, to the complimentary luxurious toiletries offered in the locker rooms. Equinox provides the highest quality of services and care available. Equinox is fitness how you always wanted it to be. The days of worn-out, boring gyms are over.
Equinox treats their employees just as well as their members.
- Full-time employees are given health and dental insurance, matched 401k after one year, over 160 hours of paid continuing education, and a free gym membership.
Personal Trainers Needed.
Equinox is looking for the best trainers in the world. Recent company growth has opened up jobs in almost every one of the Equinox gyms worldwide.
- Trainers start off at Tier 1 but have the option to advance all the way to Tier 5 (Master trainer).
- Personal trainers at Equinox earn the highest compensation in the industry and have the potential to earn over $100K a year.
- Work in some of the best cities in the world, like New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, London, and Toronto.