Upon completion of the assignment, you will demonstrate:
- Your understanding of how creative ideas are generated;
- Your mastery of formal academic research at an appropriate level;
- Your ability to apply theory to practice;
- Your commitment to high standards of professional practice and ethical responsibility
By the end of Week 13, your website shall include:
Deadline: 30/6/2016 (Fri), before 5pm
Homework is a critical aspect of this course and affects a large portion of the class grade. It is crucial that you execute each assignment to the best of your ability.
You will have to present your works during tutorial hours on 3/7/2017-7/7/2017 and explain what you've achieved throughout the semester.
Work in a group of 3-6, do research and prepare a mind map and moodboard that best reflects the topic chosen to video content creation. Only then you continue with preparing the treatment for the storyline, setting up the storyboard, video shooting and editing. All the pre-production works as well as the final output shall be documented in your individual page via spark.adobe.com.
Set up a moodboard on your own, which contains images, words or other resources that reflects your video direction.
Create a storyboard containing visual, and text planned for the story sequence
Prepare a treatment/ outline of your proposed story
- Produce a video output in MOV file format with the length of maximum 1 minute (excluding credits) based on the storyline proposed earlier. The movie file shall be exported with H264 compression for submission.
- Integrate all copyright, production credits [including producer, director, screenplay writer, script writer (if any), production designer, sound designer, editor and casts], location details at the end of your video presentation
DEADLINE: 27/5/2017 (SAT), BEFORE 4PM
- Prepare necessary sketches to illustrate the composition of the Animated Chat Stickers by using relevant software such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- The images/ graphics used has to be original, and not extracted from other sources.
- The final output together with the sketches and moodboard should be uploaded to your website under “Stickers” page.
Each sticker image size shall NOT be more than 320 (w) x 270 pixels (h) with 150 ppi, and RGB colour output. Upload each of the sticker design as separate image and arrange them according to the sequence:
(1) sleepy, (2) happy, (3) sad,
(4) working, (5) angry, and (6) confused
- Loops: 1-4 loops per sticker whose combined length does not exceed 6 seconds.
- Please leave a margin of 10 pixels between the trimmed image and the content around it.