Worldview and Well-being
The program is a trip of eight meetings and conversations with experts who will present, from their experience and worldview, the main notions of well-being of their culture.
Programme of Conversations
Every Saturday from September 25 to December 04 10AM (CLT)
Streaming Online through GMEET
The main medium of the course will be Spanish, also interacting with indigenous languages of the continent and English
The journey includes 8 meetings with experts from different territories of the continent and 3 reflective circles with the EIBC team. The territories that we will visit include the Wallmapu, the Amazon jungle, the Andes mountain range, the Caribbean coast and the northern lands.
- October 09: Initiation Rite. Maria Gabriela Albuja and José Maria Vacacela. Kichwas pedagogues, founders of the Inka Samana trilingual active experimental educational unit, Saraguro, Ecuador.
- October 16: Wallmapu, Adela Marricha Quiñileo. Mapuche writer.
- October 23: Altiplano, Ana Choque, Aymara midwife.
- October 30: Reflective Circle with EIBC Team.
- November 06: Amazon Rainforest, Eduardo Ortiz, storyteller, Yanesha culture.
- November 13: Caribbean Coast, José Angel Quintero Weir, member of the Añuu people, professor at the Autonomous Indigenous University of the Organization for Autonomous and Own Education Wainjirawa.
- November 20: Reflective Circle with EIBC Team
- November 27: Caribbean jungle, Elides Rivera Navas, from the Bröran people, president of the organization of Women Mano de Tigre (DBÖN ORCUO) from Térraba - Costa Rica. Activist for the rights of native peoples and indigenous women, caretaker of the environment and writer.
- 04 December: Marie Gaudet of the Anishinaabe People. Cultural leader, guardian of knowledge, educator, creator, dancer and singer. Ontario, Canada.
- December 11: Reflective circle with EIBC team
- December 18: Maria Gabriela Albuja and José Maria Vacacela. Closing rite.
THEY WILL WALK WITH US
Creado con una imagen de jarmoluk - "map land south america"