Our Core Values
Cummins Mellor People maintain confidentiality, composure and professionalism at all times and protect the interests of the company, colleagues and clients.
A Cummins Mellor person is a motivator and people person. We always try to project positive energy and tackle problems head on whilst encouraging and supporting colleagues and candidates.
Teamwork makes the dream work – it’s all about being a team player. We support and encourage each other to be the best we can be whilst working together to deliver the best possible solutions for our customers.
We constantly consider the feelings and wishes of our colleagues and clients and recognise the abilities, qualities, or achievements of each other.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
The phrase “that’s not my job” just isn’t in our vocabulary. A Cummins Mellor person takes on additional responsibilities, shows unwavering dedication to doing their job and works tirelessly to deliver the best outcome.
To be a successful Cummins Mellor Apprentice you will have…
- A sound knowledge of how an apprenticeship works, ensuring you meet the eligibility criteria for an apprenticeship
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at A – C including Maths and English
- Understand our Company Core Values and be able to give examples of how you could demonstrate these values in your role
- Have a good standard of IT knowledge including the use of Microsoft Office
- Have a professional telephone manner and good customer service skills
- Be committed to self-development, be enthusiastic for training opportunities and possess a strong desire to succeed and excel