March 30-31, 2019
Where: Nevada Art Printers Las Vegas, Nevada
Two Ticket Types:
- Pay In Full: REGISTER AND PAY IN FULL $1759 (when you follow the Paypal link, include your name and Print Workshop Dates in notes)
- Pay Deposit: REGISTER AND PAY DEPOSIT $1000 (when you follow the Paypal link, include your name and Print Workshop Date in notes) Remaining balance of $759 due on or before 30 days from the event)
- 2 FULL days of intensive instruction and hands-on training from Robert B. Park and Mark Metternich at Nevada Art Printers, Las Vegas Nevada.
- Visit various high-end local galleries where prints were made through Nevada Art Printers. This will include viewing images over 100 inches.
- You will gain all the skills needed from Capture to Print to produce world class prints and no stone will be left unturned.
- Complete video (MP4) recording of all post-processing teaching for each attendee to use as review and assistance after the workshop.
- One or two lucky attendees will win a completed work printed by Nevada Art Printers (attendee’s image).
- Lunch on both days of the workshop.
- Various printing forms including mastering proprietary Super Gloss Lumachrome HD innovated by Robert B. Park, Black and White, Giclee, Inkjet, Canvas, Laser (Fuji Flex)... will be addressed.
- *All Skills obtained will be applicable to home inkjet printing or professional labs.
Space on this workshop is very limited (20) only a few spaces remaining and we COMPLETELY SOLD OUT the last workshop. If you are interested and have questions before you book please reach out to Mark Metternich at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Don’t miss out on reserving your spot.
*ALL PURCHASES (Pay In Full, Deposit and Remaining Balance) are nonrefundable. In rare emergency cases, with expressed consent from Robert and Mark, the funds may be used towards other future services.
- What exactly will this workshop cover in terms of training content? This workshop will cover every minutia from raw capture to the finished and perfected master fine art print. Nothing will be missed! No stone left unturned. No question left unanswered!
- Is this workshop for the beginner or intermediate printer too? Absolutely! Whether a bare-bones beginner who uses a home inkjet printer to the highly advanced printer using a top end print lab, this workshop will address every ideal step from scratch to finish to create a truly perfect master print of any type. Beginners can easily adopt as much or as little workflow into their printmaking.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email Us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's the refund policy? This ticket is nonrefundable. In rare emergency cases, with expressed consent from Robert and Mark, the funds may be used towards other future services.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? No