Innovate for the Future
Our GDC Practice teams are engaged in building and updating innovative solutions to address specific customer problems.
A personalized business intelligence app for Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions designed to help customers take business actions on-the-go.
Demoed at the Tech Fair to the Ops Staff and now being implemented for adobe.com
Developed in close collaboration with BU, engineering and regional teams, Sales Catalog is an integrated solution to help marketers swiftly create sales catalogs and publish them as a mobile app.
Showcased at EMEA and APAC Symposiums
Next Best Offer
A solution to help financial services companies get a holistic understanding of the customer and deliver relevant and personalized offers dynamically to drive superior customer lifetime value. NBO 2.0 development has been completed.
Showcased at JAPAC Summit, EMEA and APAC Symposiums; enabled JAPAC and NA EMs
A new way to create Adobe Experience Manager experiences for desktop, mobile and newsletters. It enables customization of an Experience Manager demo for a specific customer, allowing demonstration of personalization within the branded experiences.
2217 downloads and 1694 demos built
Other outstanding innovations include:
- Launched the Performance Testing & Engineering COE in India that will drive testing across all regions—successfully executed for RMIT, RRD, Under Armour and Malayala Manorama
- Contributed to building and reviewing 7 prioritized sales plays service offerings
- Collaborated with BU on the Campaign Butterfly initiative for adobe.com implementation; Campaign Butterfly combines ACS and V6 works to merge the best of ease of use and solution to complex campaigns/use cases
- Field-friendly mobile reporting apps—Named Account App and Renewals App (600+ downloads)
- Introduced Early Warning System (EWS) to predict and identify customer propensity to escalate, enabling proactive measures and higher customer satisfaction
- Developed the Audit Portal, a ready-to-deliver asset that provides the client with a snapshot of their current implementations, while also highlighting potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities