Social Media Strategy & Content Creation:
When digital agency, APD, was rebranded and relaunched each social media profile was built from scratch. There was no paid budget, so all growth and reach of posts was achieved organically.
New social cover images & profiles were established for APD (above); We also created a launch video, which was then used on the website, for social assets, collateral and YouTube.
Building our reach, reputation & relationships via thought leadership, industry engagement and creating a likeable, personable brand that people want to be a part of.
- Building profile & culture via industry participation & engagement
- Amplification of thought leadership pieces & events to show our industry leadership & passion
- Building a brand presence that people want to work for & clients want to work with
- New hire recruitment-drives and getting the best candidates
- Internal culture building across offices across APAC - helping each team feel a part of something bigger
We achieved high levels of engagement despite & substantial growth of communities despite not having any paid budget for our Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn pages.
Bespoke job image posts help us to stand out, improve shareability & help us to stand out to the best candidates.
The occasional inspirational image, consistent to house style and continues brand voice & values.
Promoting thought leadership blogs & album.
Custom images & our spin on topics to encourage users to click-through
Content must be adapted to the needs of each channels & its users. As you can see with a blog about a new Virtual Change Room Assistant project.
Facebook was used as important channel to build culture across the offices.
Facebook posts for the City of Boroondara (Environment & Infrastructure)
Have I piqued your interest? Let's talk.
0402 840 384
Thank-you for dropping by.
Copyright 2016, Tamara Caddy. All Rights Reserved.