Your photographic success is determined by your own passion and values. We will build on those foundations the lessons will provide you will solid basics and evolve as much as your willing to take them. You learn at your own pace,no magic bullets just your efforts one lesson at a time. Your doing this for you, it's aligned your core values, your particular need and your willingness to succeed in your efforts that will drive you in your photographic endeavors.
- Lessons provided online or in person $ 65.00 hour 1 hour base minimum fee, additional lesson time $10.00 per 15 minute segment - Base 1 hour payment expected start of session.
- In person lessons hosted your home or hosted locally
- Participants should be at least 14 years of age (minors must be accompanied by adult)
Lesson plan summaries
There is no hard time to complete tasks, all lessons are hourly based so your participation and experiences will be your own. Estimated time at a optimistic high level 1-2 hours a week, however have seen that 1 week take other a month and that is ok too.
Lesson one - The Camera
- Know your camera and what it is capable of.
- Do not worry the brand or type will work with whatever you have available
Lesson two - The Basics
- Photographic terms you need to understand and how they relate.
- Composition, what are the rules and should you break them?
- Exposure, how to adapt to your environment to get the shot you want.
Lesson three - Post Processing
- What is post processing why you do or do not need it?
- What is required to do post processing?
Lesson four - Your Photographic Passions
- At this point you have learned enough to know where your photographic passion is driving you and we work to expand your talent.
- Email - PhotoSoultionsByDave@comcast.net
- Phone - (425) 308-3675
- Mailing address - 8825 34th Ave NE Suite L 392, Quil Ceda Village, WA 98271-8085