July 15 - 16. Oak Bay Beach Hotel : $328 /night,one people. Restaurant: The fish store of Fisherman's Wharf.
- Beacon Hill Park --- this is a beautiful park with a lot of trails,benches,a lake,playground,outdoor theater. There are so many places to take your picnic.
- Royal BC Museum--- this museum about bc history and we can see the mammoth exhibit,dinosaur and ice enthusiasts,which is very good and we can learn more.
- Fisherman's Wharf --- a beautiful harbour with stunning views. You can walk around,feed seals off the dock and watch them swim around.
- Christ Church Cathedral--- beautiful architecture and is full of history.
Miniature World--- a amazing place that is fun for kids and adults, everything in there are mini: lamps, houses,operative trains and planes. The details on these are extremely amazing.
July 17-19. Hotel: BROOKSIDE INN boutique hotel. $171 / night ,one people. Restaurants: Five Sails restaurant, salmon's Bannock , Bella Gelateria & Gelato, The Flying Pig Yaletown.
- Brockton Point Totem Pole --- this is on the Stanley Park loop walk,beautiful reminder of the original culture of the area.
Macmillan Space Centre--- this is a good place for learn knowledges about space. We will find the space is very wonderland.
Capitano Suspension Bridge --- crosses to towering evergreens, cedar-scented rainforest air and Treetops Adventure, 7 suspended footbridges offering views 110 feet above the forest floor.
- Banff National Park --- there are beautiful in summer and winter. We can skiing in the winter, and the water of lake very limpidly, the air very fresh.
- Dr.Sun Yat-Sen Garden--- the first authentic Chinese garden outside of China.
July 20-23. Hotel: Sunshine Bed. $117 /night, one people. Restaurants: Pandaville Restaurant, Red Apple Family Restaurant, Diamante restaurant.
- Great Slave Lake--- one of the largest lakes in the world.
- Old Town --- lots to see,shops very interesting,the outdoors store is worth a visit and the Tetrrain is suitable for all to walk.
- Prelude Lake Territorial Park --- good place for campground. Some of the tent sites can have amazing views of the lake.
- Buch Pilot's Monument--- the monument is atop a hill. You have a beautiful view of yellow knife and the lake.
- Aurora Village--- best place for enjoy northlight.
July 24-25. Hotel :Applause Hotel Calgary Airport: $170 /night, one people. Restaurant: the restaurant on the Stephen avenue or on the Calgary tower.
- Big Rock Brewery--- someone will guide you for the tasting and tour was very knowledgeable about the brewery right form the history to how the beer is made and what makes big rock a different product.
- Dinosaur Provincial Park--- this park has dinosaur bone in the ground display. You can explore the dinosaur footprints here.
- Heritage Park--- This was a fun place to spend a day. A lot of history knowledges and learned a lot while here. This is a real live old western town museum set back in the 1900's .
- Calgary Tower--- For incredible 360 degree views of Calgary and a glimpse of the Rockies, the tower is the place to be. Great view of the sunset and good place to take photos, through the glass floor looking into the street below.
- Stephen Avenue---This is a pedestrian street, there are a lot of shops, restaurants, we can go shopping, sightseeing.
July 26-27. Hotel: Mere Hotel, $138 /night, one people. Restaurants: Deer+Almond, The Canadian Brewhouse.
- Assiniboine Park--- It has a great zoo, lots of different animal species. Peacocks are loose in the zoo and display their beautiful tail feathers to visitors. Lots of places to have picnics. Also an outdoor theatre for ballet in the park on summer evenings. Giant slide for families to enjoy in the winter.
- Winnipeg Railway Museum---If you like railroad history, don't miss this one. Lots if old train cars and locomotives on tracks. Tons of pictures and information on the Canadian rail system.
- Shaw Park--- Shaw Park is a beautiful ball park. Good accessibility for disabled including parking and seating. The ball game provides excellent entertainment.
- Old Market Square--- Old Market Square is fast becoming the "in" place in Winnipeg. Great restaurants, shops, Cinemateque, close to the Concert Hall, and heritage buildings.
Niagara falls, ON
July 28-29. Hotel: BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel, $138/night, one people. Restaurants: AG,Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery.
- Niagara Falls--- Niagara Falls is something everybody knows of. It's featured in numerous movies, commercials, pictures and video's. Seeing it with your own eyes is however completely mind blowing. The view is spectacular and the sound generated from the falls is unique.
- Casino Niagara--- in here you can win money if you lucky. Of course you maybe will lost money. But should attention, if you want to enter must full 19 years old.
- Maid of mist--- The Maid of the Mist is something everyone should do at least once. Its very scenic and informative and gets you as close to the falls as possible. Be prepared to get wet!