Clemson University - 2015
Bachelor of Arts — Communication Studies
Minor — Business Administration
Client Relations ~ Relationship Management ~ Strategic Planning ~ Creative Problem Solving ~ Account Management ~ Social Media Marketing ~ Hubspot Certified ~ Inbound Marketing Certified ~ SEO/SEM ~ CMS ~ Adobe Creative Suite ~ Adobe Spark ~ Marketing ~ Content Development ~ Journalism ~ Media Relations ~ Public Speaking
What skills will you help me add?
- Brand Management?
- Global Marketing?
- Consumer Engagement?
Inbound Marketing Producer
Waypost Marketing — February 2016 - today
Serves as main point of contact in supporting all client management. Coordinates logistics for content marketing, social media, SEO, and strategy planning. Works directly with clients to gain better insight on particular industry and professionally communicate the brand through various marketing channels. Discusses marketing trends to establish better online presence and reinforce each brand.
Digital Media Developer
Pearce Center for Professional Communication — January 2015 - December 2015
Initial strategic leader and designer for the interactive magazine, Synergy at Clemson, using Adobe Creative Suite. Simultaneously generated various client content strategies, social media content, and campaign promotions.
Public Speaking Endeavors
- Presenter at Adobe EDUMAX Planning Retreat 2015 | USC Annenberg, Los Angeles
- Attendee at Adobe MAX 2015 | Los Angeles, California
- Master of Ceremonies (MC) at Adobe Digital Studio Grand Opening 2015 | Clemson, SC
- Endorser of Pearce Center Engagement Day at Pearce Center for Professional Communication Family Day 2015 | Clemson, SC
Digital Media Producer
WSPA 7 News — Summer Appretinceship
Responsible for production and approval of template scripts before newscasts aired, web content articles, social media content, and conversation engagement to viewers via social media during breaking news segments.
- CNN picked up my work during the Charleston church shooting in June of 2015.
- Delivered High School Friday Night Football to the website and social media during the 11:00PM news show.
Web Content Specialist
Clemson News Now — August 2014 - December 2014
Recorded, edited, and filmed weekly packages for the Clemson News Now Internet Show. Interviewed and reported important events around campus. Strong understanding of production vocabulary such as b-roll, cue, close-up, cut.