ENEX Siding is hiring a Team Leader for our Siding Crew!
Since 2006, Southeastern Manitoba homeowners continue to choose ENEX Siding to perform their work, thanks in large part to our customer service and top-shelf products installed with no-corners-cut workmanship.
As a small business in Southeastern Manitoba, we pride ourselves in giving back to the community within which we live. Our company is a healthy and sustainable organization with a great culture where everyone works hard and has fun together while delivering exceptional, signature customer service. Not only do we strive to transform homes, but to transform lives.
You can build a career with us at ENEX Siding, earning a good wage with paid time off and benefits. This is an opportunity, not an on-and-off seasonal hire. We'd love to invest in your career!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
• Providing exceptional customer service for our customers
• Offer high level of professionalism during installation projects
• Providing leadership while working alongside a great crew
• Offer high quality installations
• Have a "get it done" attitude
• Have the desire to learn and improve
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
• 2+ years of siding/eavestrough experience
• Compliance with CSAM standards is required
• Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds, climb and work from ladders and scaffolding, and perform physically demanding tasks associated with construction projects
• Valid Driver's License and good driving record
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU | BENEFITS
• Consistent work even through the winter
• Steady Cheques (let's talk about how we can beat your current pay stub)
• Pay Bi-Weekly
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Vehicle and fuel to travel from shop to job site
• Family oriented environment with annual family picnic, Christmas party, and staff Slo-pitch team (as Covid restrictions allow)