Watch the space
- Public Relation
- Public Relation
- Identity Theft
A new look at learning
- Into debt
- Own schedule
In english 6 we saw A LOT of topics, some were new for us and others were just like a rewatching. Some of our favorite topics were:
- It is a question that is used to confirm a belief. Example Isn't that a new jacket? i have never seen before.
- It is use to show surprise about something. Example Haven't you heared about this band? They play amazing
- Express an opinion. Isn't this a beutiful dress?
Future Perfect Passive
Is the final result of an actionj that is in a period of time.
- By Monday, The job will have been finished
- The first prize will have been won
- The roof will have been repaired
Future Perfect Progressive
- By midnight, you will have been dancing for 4 hours.
- By dinner, she will have been cooking the whole afternoon.
- He will have been working there for 10 years by 2015.
The reduction it is used to omit the subject of the dependent clause and the be form of the verb.
- He wrote his first book after recovering from a major illness.
- He feeds the cats before going to work.
- Being late, she didn’t get tickets for the show.
The subjunctive mood is a verb mood typically used in subordinate clauses to express various states of unreality such as wish, emotion, possibility, judgment, opinion, necessity, or action that has not yet occurred.
- Dad asks that she come immediatly.
- Fred advises that Sue not take this job, it is too dangerous.
- It is vital that John take those pills twice a day.
In English 6 we used many apps to innovate and use our creativity to explore more the topics like
For us, this semester has given us a lot of new knowledge and it has much to do with the classroom environment, the new things we share in class like using some apps for projects, or platforms or singing in public too; but first in our opinion, it have much to do with the teacher, we had in the way he tried to teach us in didactic manners but above all, in the way he tried to involve and make us feel interested in class... and he get it!
The teacher Alvaro has been a good teacher in our 2 semester, with him we learn a lot and sincerely we love the class, we think that it was one of our favorites class because teacher Alvaro always came with a smile in his face and we can see that he love to share his knowledge with us.
We are going to miss you teacher Alvaro
May the force be with you