An average of 10,000 people from around the world visit Electric Runway's blog monthly to stay up-to-date on what's happening at the intersection of fashion and technology. Readers typically spend about two minutes on our site from their desktop devices, although mobile viewership is on the rise. Our audience is comprised of technophiles, shoppers, and lifestyle enthusiasts.
BLOG AUDIENCE DEMOGRAPHICS
AGE: Mostly Millennials with a healthy mix of Gen X + Gen Y readers
GENDER: Males and females equally love Electric Runway
LOCATION: Our blog audience is global, with most readership coming from the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, and France
Named among the top five fashion podcasts globally by Elle Magazine, the Electric Runway podcast looks at innovation through the lens of fashion. In each episode, fashion futurist Amanda Cosco interviews the makers and shakers in apparel, retail, and manufacturing to explore how technology is transforming every aspect of the industry. Each episode is an average of 20 minutes in length and available for download on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher, or your favourite podcasting app. Episodes are shared out via Electric Runway's affiliated media channels, including its website and social media accounts, reaching an estimated 50,000 people worldwide every week
After North America, most of our podcast listeners come from Asia and Europe
One part geek and the other part chic, Amanda Cosco is a leading voice at the intersection of fashion and technology. She is committed to bridging the gap between these two seemingly opposite industries to help humanize technology and to help push the fashion industry into the future.
As a consultant, Amanda shares her innovation expertise to save her clients time and money, and to help future-proof business models. In addition to contributing to notable publications such as WWD, AdWeek, The Toronto Star, and Wareable, Amanda has shared her insights through talks given on both local and international stages. She continues to travel the globe to stay at the front lines of this emerging and exciting niche.
SELECTED SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Fashionology Summit: Dhaka, Bangladesh February 2018
- CBC’s The Goods: Toronto, Canada. November 2017
- Decoded Fashion: New York, USA. October 2017
- TVO’s The Agenda: Toronto, Canada. October 2017
- Tallin Design Festival: Tallin, Estonia. October 2017
- Takeover Toronto: Toronto, Canada. October 2017
- AR/VR Industry Night: Toronto, Canada. August 2017
- Make Fashion: Calgary, Alberta. April 2017
- Women & Wearables: Toronto, Canada. March 2017
- Fashion Tech Berlin: Berlin, Germany. July 2016
- PrintoCent Industry Seminar, Oulu, Finland. July 2016