Aviary was acquired by Adobe in 2014 and is now the Image Editor UI component of the Creative SDK. In order to focus on bringing developers the best creative tools through the Creative SDK, we are no longer supporting the Aviary SDK. If you currently use the old Aviary SDK, please migrate to the new Creative SDK Image Editor, as all updates will be made to the Creative SDK Image Editor going forward.
WHY YOU SHOULD MIGRATE
- The Creative SDK Image Editor offers the same editing experience that was found in the Aviary SDK.
- It's also free to use and just as easy to integrate - taking just minutes.
- The Creative SDK image editor brings an updated UI design and better performance within your app.
- Aside from the Image Editor, the Creative SDK features additional Adobe powered tools that connect your users to the Creative Cloud.
- We continue to support the Creative SDK so if you have a question or an integration issue, we'll be there.
- All future updates and improvements will come to the Creative SDK Image Editor.
HOW TO MIGRATE
We've written it all out for you in an easy guide but if you have any more questions please send us a message below and we'll help you out with any issues.
Our team has also created GitHub repos for Android, Web and Phonegap to help you get started.
WHAT THE CREATIVE SDK CAN DO FOR YOU
We've had hundreds of partners switch over to the Creative SDK and discover new UI components and APIs that have enhanced their apps and given their users additional creative functionality. For example, many partners have used the Creative SDK to bring their users seamless creative workflows with our Send to Desktop API and better access to their creative content with our Asset Browser. Check out our partner spotlights below to learn how developers are creating great creative apps with our SDK.
For more inspiration, discover how Animoto and HipChat used our Web Creative SDK to bring new, exciting features to their users.
WANT TO CONNECT?
Find us on social!