Can you work with any budget?
We pride ourselves in having the ability to work with most budgets. We do however have a floral/decor minimum of 5,000 for most weddings. We can sometimes be flexible with the minimum depending of the time of the year.
What does our floral/ decor minimum mean?
A floral/ decor minimum means you must spend at least the contracted minimum with us.
What can be included in the floral/ decor minimum?
Flowers, decor elements (candelabras, sequin linen, candles and other custom elements) and minimal draping.
Based on my guest count how much should you budget for florals/decor to get the signature Elliott Events look?
- 75- 100 Guests 5,000 - 6,500
- 125-150 Guests 6500-8,000
- 150-175 Guests 8,000 -10,000
- 175-200 Guests 10,000 - 15,000
- 225 and up 15,000+
Please understand that these numbers are only estimates based on what our clients typically spend. Each client is different and has a different vision for their wedding day. It is important that we have a design consultation so I can give you an realistic budget based on your wedding vision.
What other costs can you anticipate outside of the floral/decor minimum.
- Rentals- Chairs, Tables, China, Chargers, Bars, ETC
Our Design Process :
We create a completely custom event for each of our clients. No event is the same and every event is tailored to our clients wedding vision. We design all of our events in order based on the wedding date. If you are booking a year out we will not begin designing immediately. This is what our design process looks like:
- Initial design meeting- At this meeting our goal is to understand your vision. We will go over inspiration photos, color palette, must have's, etc.
- After the initial meeting I will create a custom floor plan, design concept and gather vendor quotes.
- Design Presentation- Selection of floor plan, linens, lighting concepts, personal flowers, tablescapes, rentals and all the fine details.
- Venue Walk Through
- Create the wedding of your dreams!