Jan. 30th- CSMS at Wildwood 4:00p.m.
Feb. 2nd- CRMS at CSMS 3:00p.m.
Feb. 6th- LMS at CSMS 3:00p.m.
Feb. 9th- CSMS at IMS 3:00p.m.
Feb. 13th- CSMS at Villages 4:00p.m.
Feb. 16th- S. Sumter at CSMS 3:00p.m.
Feb. 21st- IMS at CSMS 3:00p.m.
Feb. 27th- CSMS at LMS 3:00p.m.
Mar. 2nd- CSMS at CRMS 3:00 pm
Our school has been chosen to participate in the 2017 National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP). NAEP is the largest nationally representative and continuing assessment of what students know and can do in various subjects. It is administered by the National Center for Education Statistics within the US Dept. of Education. NAEP is different from our state assessment because it provides a common measure of student achievement across the country. The results are released a The Nation's Report Card, which provides information about student achievement to educators, policymakers, parents, and the public.
If you have questions about the NAEP test, contact Alycia Lulenski at email@example.com or (352) 344-2244 ext. 4423.
The FSA Writing test for all grade levels will take place the week of February 27.
ACCESS for ELL students will take place March 7 - 9.
7th Grade Field Trip
The 7th grade reward field trip to Buccaneer Bay will be Monday, May 22, 2017. Behavior requirements will be tracked starting February 1, and are as follows:
- No more than 2 days of ISS
- No OSS
- No more than 2 days of bus suspension
- No disciplinary infraction on a previous field trip during this school year
The trip will cost $12. Permission slips will be distributed to students on Monday, March 20. Permission slips and $12 are due Friday, April 7, and will not be accepted after that date.
8th Grade Field Trip
Where: Sea World
When: May 9
Behavior requirements, beginning February 1, are as follows:
- No more than 3 days of ISS or bus suspension
- No OSS
- No ISS or OSS for an infraction on any previous field trip during this school year
- Students may be removed from participation based on the nature of infractions prior to February 1 at the discretion of administration
- All library fines must be paid by May 1
The cost of the trip will be announced and permission slips will be distributed as the trip date approaches.