Step 2: (Review Your 9th Grade Magnet Specific Schedule)
PARENT PORTAL: Any student coming from private, parochial or out of state will not have a JCPS student email or student portal account until after August 1.
HIGH SCHOOL PERMANENT RECORD:
- Copy of certified birth certificate.
- Copy of social security card (used to coordinate KEES scholarship money.
- Copy of current Kentucky immunization certificate with expiration date. Certificate must include HepA and Meningococcal vaccines.
- Your student’s records will be requested from their Middle School. However, the documents listed above are not included with private, parochial or out of state records. All incoming students enrolling at Manual from a private, parochial or out of state school will need to provide these documents to the Manual Guidance Office.
- Anita Sanders, Records Clerk/Registrar. Records can be uploaded and emailed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crimson Day! This is Manual's Orientation for incoming freshmen. The date has not been confirmed at this time - watch for updates regarding this optional fun-filled event.
The duPont Manual Counseling Office Team is here to help make this a smooth transition due to our current situation. If you have any general or specific question regarding your student, the counselors will have a Q & A YouTube Live Sessions (optional) available for you to attend to ask a question; and/or please feel free to complete the Google Form below and a counselor will respond to you by email.
Tuesday, April 27 (3:00 - 4:00 PM)
Thursday, April 29 (6:00 - 7:00 PM)
Created with an image by geralt - "questions board blackboard"