1. What is the name of your agency? Bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives
2.Who is the current leader of this agency? Thomas E. Brandon
3. What is the website for this agency? ATF.gov
4. When was the agency established? 1972
5. Why was the agency established? For the purpose of collecting taxes from heavily taxed alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives.
6. What are some of its duties and responsibilities? A world class law enforcement organization committed to safeguarding lives by protecting the public from violent crime.
7. How does this agency attempt to address market failures? They tax the crap out of all alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives.
8. What are some current issues that this agency is attempting to address? Gun Control and lawful commerce of firearms/explosives.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives." ATF Home Page | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Mar. 2017.
Paulsen, Johannes. "ATF Attorney on NFA Trusts." The Truth About Guns. N.p., 11 Apr. 2015. Web. 13 Mar. 2017.