1. Work with the Senior Center to support the construction of the new Santa Clarita Valley Senior Center. (Makes sense, for a city with changing demographics and aging boomers).
2. Complete Master Plan, build, and program the Canyon Country Community Center and adjacent land.
3. Complete the Master Plan and design of the Tennis Center at Central Park. (How many courts?)
4. Locate, design, construct and program the Saugus Library Center. (I'm conflicted about further library additions, what with this thing called the internet, and all...)
5. Complete the Arts Master Plan and begin implementation
6. Construct and complete the Golden Valley Bridge widening enhancement project. (Yes! Infrastructure improvements. This one's complete.)
7. Complete environmental process and design of Newhall Ranch Road Bridge widening project.
8. Complete the environmental and PUC process for construction of Dockweiler Dr. to Lyons Ave. (If it isn't insanely expensive, it could help with traffic flow alternatives for getting in and out of south Newhall.)
9. Complete design and environmental process of Via Princessa between Isabella Pkwy. and Golden Valley Rd. (YES! Open those floodgates! Minimize drive times)
10. Develop Open Space Recreational Access to Gateway Ranch and the Taylor property. (Open space without access is really not open... so by all means.)
11. Acquire more open space and connect the trail systems in the Newhall Pass. The hills near Beale's Cut would make for interesting hiking. Add a small park?)
12. Work with partners to develop the Santa Clara River Trail (Lost Canyon to Sand Canyon) and the remaining portions of the Sand Canyon Trail.
13. Complete the design of the Railroad Avenue Trail.
14. Develop a Next Generation Strategy for the City’s trac signal system that would prepare the City for future changes such as connected vehicles. (Driverless cars rejoice!... when this happens.)