After a tornado
There is ALOT destruction after a tornado
How to prepare for a tornado
Tornados can form in seconds, change direction at a heartbeat, and devastation can last a lifetime, so to not let that happen, we need to be PREPARED 👍👍👍👍👍 WAIT.... How?
- To begin preparing, you should build an emergency kit and make a family communication plan.
- Listen to NOAA( National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Weather Radio or to commercial radio or television newscasts for the latest info.
- Look for the following danger signs:
- Dark, often greenish sky
- Large hail
- A large, dark, low-lying cloud (particularly if rotating)
- Loud roar, similar to a freight train.
- Be alert to changing weather conditions. Look for approaching storms