Semolina Fish Fry!
A Recent Discovery of a Great Appetizer is My Semolina Fish Fry ! Healthy with approximately 120 cal. per serving, Serves: 4 persons, Cooking Time 35-40 minutes. Quick and Easy!
- Fish Fillets (of your choice), I have used Salmon - 5-6 Pieces
- Semolina Flour - 1/2 cup (easily available in Super markets like Walmart)
- Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder (Paprika) - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Olive Oil - For shallow frying
- Wash the Fish Fillets and remove the skin if required, make sure using soft hands while wash and rubbing if using Salmon, as the pieces are delicate and breaks easily.
- In a bowl, mix a teaspoon of oil, salt, Paprika, Lemon juice and garlic paste.
- Spread and rub all over the fish pieces, cover and keep it in the fridge for around 15-20 minutes.
- Once marinated well, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- On a plate spread Semolina flour.
- Wrap up the fish fillets with the Semolina flour and shallow fry them in the pan.
- It usually takes 5-7 minutes on a medium heat for fish to be fried from one side, turn and fry for another 5-7 minutes on the other side.
- It may take a few extra minutes to get crispy and well cooked.
- Once done, take them out on a plate and serve hot with a Sauce or a dip of your choice.