- The population is estimated to be around 2 , 615, 060 people. 28% of the population speak multiple language at home but most speak english in the public area. The temperature is not bad in the Toronto . July in the hottest month in Toronto with an temperature of 21´c and the coldest is january at -3'c.
INTERESTING THINGS TO SEE
* Root of the home team , hockey is more than a sport in Canada . *Survey the wide Blue yonder, It's impossible to visit Toronto without seeing the CN tour . * Go ogre the edge , its maye a 90 minute arive from Toronto , but Niagara Falls is well worth the trip. * Visit Brampton for a charming and unique experience and enjoy special events, family fun , dining and Theatre. * There are the Aquarium and Museum for visiting.
* The Beach village... and downtown Toronto ! Take a lake side stroll along. * There are the shoppings and festivals. * It is possible to skateboard or bicycle .
* Canada's Wonderland . Canada's fist and largest theme park feat uring over 200 attractions, 68 thrilling ride, North America's greatest variety of roller coaster, splash works, a 20 acre water park and live shows.
* CF Toronto eaton centre . This massive Toronto eaton centre shopping complex in the heart of downtown Toronto is more than a mall. Shop at more than 250 stores, including the Appele store , Uniqlo , Hudson's bay , Indigo, the Disney store and Sephora.
* not to give personnal or family formation to strangers. * keep valuables out of sight , and never leave them in a parked vehicle. *pay attention and careful to circulate.