Owned and operated by the Milwaukee Brewers, the Carolina Mudcats are preparing to play their 31st consecutive season at beautiful Five County Stadium in Zebulon, North Carolina.
Since the start of the 2019 season, over 300,000 fans have passed through the gates at Five County Stadium in Zebulon. With attendance at full capacity in 2019, the Mudcats saw a 7% increase in total attendance and a 4% increase in average attendance per game. Both were the largest such attendance increases in over a decade for the Mudcats.
FIVE COUNTY FUN
THE CAROLINA MUDCATS BRAND ENGAGES WITH A GROWING FAN BASE THAT LIVES AND WORKS WITHIN A 40+ MILE RADIUS OF FIVE COUNTY STADIUM.
THOSE THAT ATTEND GAMES AT FIVE COUNTY STADIUM PRIMARILY COME FROM WAKE, JOHNSTON, NASH, FRANKLIN AND WILSON COUNTIES... IN PARTICULAR, 59% PERCENT OF CAROLINA MUDCATS FANS LIVE IN WAKE COUNTY... JUST OVER 18% RESIDE IN JOHNSTON COUNTY... 15% LIVE IN THE CITIES OF ROCKY MOUNT AND WILSON... AND 8% COME FROM SURROUNDING MARKETS.
The long anticipated eastward shift of residential growth from the Raleigh area has become a reality!
“…Wendell, Rolesville, and Knightdale are seeing some of the biggest average increases in population, far outpacing the capital city…” – ABC11.com
- Currently more than 4,000 homes are planned in a single development in Wendell and another 2,000 are planned on the east side of Zebulon, with that number increasing with every town board meeting.
- While the immediate effect is being directly felt in far eastern Wake County, the trajectory of the growth is becoming clearer, and Franklin, Nash, and Johnston counties lay directly in the projected growth path for the next 10-15 years.
WHAT IS OUR DEMOGRAPHIC?
- 69% OF ALL CAROLINA MUDCATS FANS ARE MALE
- 31% ARE FEMALE
- 59% OF OUR FAN BASE IS BETWEEN THE AGE OF 25 AND 54 YEARS OLD.
- 69% OF FANS ARE BETWEEN THE AGE OF 35 AND 64 YEARS OLD.
- 57% OF OUR FAN BASE IS MARRIED.
- 42% OF MUDCATS FANS RESIDE IN A HOUSEHOLD WITH AT LEAST ONE CHILD.
- 78% OWN RESIDENCE, AND 51% HAVE A HOUSEHOLD INCOME OF $75,000 OR MORE.
HOW FAR DOES OUR BRAND REACH?
WITH OVER 167,000 COMBINED FOLLOWERS ACROSS FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK, THE CAROLINA MUDCATS HAVE ONE OF THE STRONGEST SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND INFLUENCES IN ALL OF MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL.
2021 saw the viewership of Mudcats' Twitter posts increase by 201% compared to 2019. The reach of Mudcats' posts on Facebook grew by 311%, and Instagram by 382%. Our digital brand has also developed the second-highest TikTok following in Minor League Baseball with 96,000+ followers.
SOCIAL BY THE NUMBERS IN 2021...
13,703,200 Twitter Impressions (8,533 average)
3,978,874 Facebook Impressions (6,017 average)
3,096,279 Instagram Impressions (6,381 average)
2021 TOTAL IMPRESSIONS: 20,778,353
HOW CAN YOUR BRAND JOIN OUR TEAM?
THE MUDCATS OFFER NUMEROUS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR BRAND INCLUDING OUTFIELD WALL BILLBOARDS, DIGITAL VIDEO BOARD ELEMENTS, INTERACTIVE CONCOURSE DISPLAYS, DIGITAL STREAMING AUDIO AND VIDEO, IN-STADIUM PROMOTIONS, PRINTED PUBLICATIONS AND GROUP OUTING VENUES.