Factors of Consideration
- Organization Overview
- Job Profile
- My qualifications
- The U.S. Marshals are the oldest law enforcement agency in the country. They were founded with the Judiciary Act of 1789.
- The federal jurisdiction supersedes state and local law enforcement.
- The U.S. Marshals are a versatile agency with a broad array of responsibilities.
- The Recent Graduates Program hires college graduates up to two years out of school.
- It's a great way to invigorate the Marshals workforce.
- Duties for Deputies are based on several factors, including location and experience.
- I recently completed an internship with the U.S. Marshals in Gainesville, where I learned the civilian aspects and duties of a Deputy.
- I have four years of experience in the service industry, where I learned to remain composed and work well under pressure.
- I am a Florida Crew team member, where I learned dedication and teamwork.
- Flexibility is the key to success as a Deputy U.S. Marshal