InfoSHIP® is a software suite covering all technical fleet management needs, supporting ship-owners and ship management companies in day-to-day operations (offices and ships), business organization, cost control and rule compliance.
InfoSHIP® main references:
- is installed in more than 500 vessels;
- is continuously increasing of new modules, capabilities and software solutions, according to the marine industry needs.
Maintenance, purchasing & cost control
- Organize a maintenance plan and manage activities to prevent equipment failures or breakdowns; it is a crucial support system for PMS and to report technical activities.
- Manage and control a multi-store inventory optimizing the stock taking process and improving items availability onboard.
- Automate supply chain processes increasing efficiency of sourcing and procurement process.
- Year to date forecasting, budget vs actual, CAPEX and OPEX cost control are enabled by InfoSHIP®
- A set of dashboards displayed in different formats (trends, charts, gauges, etc.) is available for every specific analysis in order to keep control on economic figures and ship/fleet technical performances.
- Specific interactive and multidimensional analysis have been designed in order to support decision making for every single area covered by InfoSHIP®
- Classification of Ship events (e.g. incidents, injuries, tech failures, near misses).
- Workflow management for any type of event (e.g. environmental, health, technical) occurring on board or detected ashore and follow up flow till the closure with preventive/corrective actions.
- Internal and external medical report management.
Audits, vettings and inspections
- Planning and manage any type of finding deriving from audit, vetting and inspections (internal, external, class, etc.), assigning corrective actions and managing follow-up activities (office and ship actions) until the DPA closure.
- Management of onboard certificates and their planning of expiration.
- Email notifications for the proper distribution list for every kind of certificate can be activated in order to keep control of the document expiration dates both onboard and ashore.
Claim management for new buildings
- Guarantee claims issuing (ship / shore side) and related follow up including the review of Tech Dept stage and the involvement of Yard or Manufacturers.
Dry Dock and CAPEX Projects
- Collecting activities to be postponed to dry-dock starting from the work list management (ship/shore side).
- Planning dry-docks activities in terms of economic figures (budget) an execution by using Gantt charts.
- Collaboration environment with shipyard and suppliers in order to exchange information regarding the to-do activities (specification) and works executed.
Internal process of compliance
- Tool for sharing information among the fleet in a structured way, by setting a communications software engine which notifies new procedures, or revisions, to predefined distribution lists. Concrete support to Change Management.
At the end of the implementation project, a set of Dashboards can be designed and given to the client, thus providing the tool for displaying and analyzing the data managed.
All information handled in InfoSHIP® is then made available in these Dashboards, allowing the client to surf the data according to different filters and parameters.