I was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska. My dad, Kevin, works for Assurity Life Insurance as an investment officer. Patty, my mom, works for Lincoln Public Schools at the district office in computing services with application development. I am in the middle of one brother, Karl, and three sisters, Eliza, Saige (twin), and Chloe.
He currently lives in Boulder, CO and works at the National Ecological Observatory Network as a Field Installation Technician.
She currently lives in Boulder, CO, graduated from Colorado State University, and works as a Market Analyst.
She is currently studying finance at the University Nebraska Lincoln.
She is a junior at Lincoln Southwest where she participates in volleyball and track and field.
I'm majoring in Elementary and Special Education. I participated in track for 3 years at Doane where I ran the 600 and 400 meter dash. I'm currently involved in the Hansen Leadership Program, Doane's Association for Educating Young Children (DAEYC) as secretary, Doane's Student Education Association (SEA) as publication officer, Project Outdoor Classroom, and Gamma Phi Iota (social sorority) where I served as a greek council representative, rush committee chair, and greek week chair.
I want to teach in an elementary school classroom in Nebraska and pursue a Master's in Curriculum and Instruction and Educational Leadership. Down the road, I would want to take on a leadership position such as a principal.
- Fredstrom Elementary School: 2nd grade (Mrs. Gildersleeve)
- Crete Middle School: 6th, 7th, and 8th Math Resource (Mrs. Miller)
- Crete Elementary School: Kindergarten (Mrs. Schroder)
- Lincoln Southwest High School: 9th - 12th Special Ed (Mrs. Kramer)
- Adams Elementary: 2nd grade (Mrs. Carlow)
- Ivy League Child Development Center: Infant, toddler, and preschool
- Williamsburg Village Child Development Center: Infant and toddler
- Prescott Elementary - Bright Lights Summer Program: Kindergarten, 6th, and 7th grade
Alternative, Indie, and Bluegrass
- I collect salt and pepper shakers
- I hate french fries
- I'm a twin
- I have a fake front tooth
- I was involved in 4-H where I learned how to sew clothes
- I love Elvis Presley
- My dream car is a Volkswagen Beetle in the color Robin eggs blue
- I love to read mystery, romance, and nonfiction novels
- I have never broken a bone
- I have been running track since I was 6 years old