- Schedule 2018-present
- Friday, Oct. 19: St. Petersburg Catholic High School Homecoming Party, time TBA
- Friday, Oct. 26: The Tavern, USF St. Petersburg (With Special Guests), 6-9 pm
- Saturday, Oct. 27: Annual Halloween Party in NE St. Pete (Private)
- Friday. Nov. 9: St. Raphael's Church Annual Fall Festival/Carnival (Great place to see the band, family atmosphere and lots of fun and food!) 7-11 p.m. on Snell Isle
- Saturday, Nov. 10: The St. Petersburg Yacht Club's Annual Commodore's Ball, 6-11pm
- Friday, Nov. 16: The Tavern at USF St. Petersburg, 6-9 p.m.
- Dec. 7: Lake Carlton Arms Christmas Party, Lutz, 6-9 p.m.
- Dec. 8: Winter Haven Carlton Arms featuring Paul Buzine and Kathy McAbee, 6-9
- Dec. 15: Quantum Leap Farm Christmas Party, Odessa, 7-10 p.m.
- Dec. 21: The Tavern at USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- Dec. 23: Dan Harvey' and Jon LaBudde Annual Christmas Party, the Vinoy Country Club, 8-until-late
- Dec. 31: New Year's Even show at South Shore Falls, Apollo Beach
- Jan. 18: The Tavern at USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- Feb. 10: Sam Fuld Sports Type 1 Diabetes Camp Closing Ceremonies
- Feb. 21: The Tavern at USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- March 2: Quantum Leap Farm Stirrup Hope Fundraiser Gala, 6-10 p.m.
- March 15: The Tavern at USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- March 30: St. Paul's Spring Festival, 7-11 p.m.
- April 1: Harvey's 4th Street Grill's 35th Anniversary Party, 8:30-til-late
- April 12: The Tavern, USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- April 19: Harvey's Full Moon Party, 8:30-til-late
- April 26: Private birthday party, St. Petersburg Yacht Club, 7-10 p.m.
- April 28: St. Anthony's Triathlon post-race party for competitors, staff 10-noon
- May 17: Tavern USFSP 6-9 p.m.
- May 18: Fundraiser for Take Stock in Children Gala, St. Pete Coliseum, 6-10 p.m
- June 21: Tavern USFSP 6-9 p.m.
- July 19: Tavern: USFSP 6-9 p.m.
- Aug. 16: Tavern: USFSP, 7-10 p.m.
WHAT WE DO: For starters, we get people dancing if there’s a floor (even if there isn’t) and having a great time. We also place a premium on professionalism and working closely with organizers, on the front end and throughout, to make sure their events are a success. It takes a special touch and knowledge for a band to play large-scale parties and events, and we’ve honed that through years of playing at them.
WHO WE COVER: Our repertoire is diverse, reaching as far back to 1960s Oldies and Motown classics from the Beatles, Stones to Stevie Wonder and the Temptations to modern hits from artists such as Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Jason Mraz and Bruno Mars – with plenty of classic rock hits in between from Bruce Springsteen, the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Jimmy Buffett, Journey and much more. We also play popular country music from such artists as Mary Chapin Carpenter to Garth Brooks among many others. Our goal is to keep people engaged and entertained, whether they're dancing or just sitting and enjoying our wide mix of musical styles.
WHERE WE’VE PLAYED: We’ve headlined many major annual fundraisers for the American Cancer Societies of Tampa, Pinellas, Pasco, Orlando and Sarasota/Venice; the Cinderella Ball to benefit Pasco County Schools; the Lakewood Ranch Main Street Music Series with crowds of thousands; the annual Sam Fuld Diabetes Sports Camp closing ceremonies party at USF; the Commodore’s Ball -- the “Super Bowl” of dances each year at the St. Petersburg Yacht Club; many popular “Full Moon” parties at Harvey’s 4th Street Grill in St. Pete; Quantum Leap Farms galaevents to benefit U.S. veterans, law enforcement and first responders dealing with trauma; Mainsail Arts Festival in St. Petersburg; the Carlton Arms Holiday Parties at seven locations annually around Florida, the St. Anthony’s Triathlon post-race athletes party; the 75th anniversary celebration of St. Paul’s Church and School, the Richard Montgomery High School Class of 1966 Reunion in Rockville, Md. (our longest roadtrip and one of our all-time great gigs) and an array of weddings, festivals and special events from St. Pete to Tampa to Boca Grande. (References available on request).
HOW TO REACH US: Contact band leader Dave Scheiber at (727-455-4359) or drummer Bruno Brunson at (727) 557-7984.