- Sunday, Feb. 5: Closing Ceremonies for the 6th Annual Sam Fuld Sports Type 1 Diabetes Camp at the University of South Florida
- Saturday, Feb. 11: Southshore Falls Neighborhood Association Party, Apollo Beach
- Saturday, Feb. 25: City of Largo's third annual "Adult Prom" – open to the public – re-live your prom at the Largo Community Center; 7-10 p.m., 400 Alt. Keene Road, Largo
- Saturday, March 4: Quantum Leap Farm's annual gala fundraiser, Odessa,
- Friday, March 24: St. Paul's annual Spring Festival, 7-11 p.m. Open to the public -- come on out and see us and enjoy great food and a fun family carnival atmosphere.
- Saturday, April 1: Harvey's 4th Street Grill's 33rd Anniversary Party-- 8:30-til-late. Join us as we help this local gem of a restaurant and bar celebrate another year!
- Friday, April 7: The 50th Anniversary of USF's College of Marine Science Bash, held on the waterfront at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg.
- Sunday, April 30, 30th Annual St. Anthony's Triathlon, Vinoy Park
- Friday, May 12, Terry Tomalin Night to Remember Fundraiser, USFSP. 6-9 p.m.
- Friday, June 9, Private Farewell Party for USF's Board Chair
- Friday, Sept. 22, Tavern at USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 20, Tavern at USFSP, 6-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 28 -- Annual Halloween house party, St. Pete. 7 til late.
- Friday, Nov. 3 -- Sun City Center dance (private party), 7 til 11.
- Saturday, Nov. 4 -- Harvey's 4th Street Grill Full Moon Party, 8:30 til late.
- More details coming soon on a busy slate of upcoming gigs!
WHAT WE DO: For starters, we get people dancing if there’s a floor (even if there isn’t) and having a great time. We also place a premium on professionalism and working closely with organizers, on the front end and throughout, to make sure their events are a success. It takes a special touch and knowledge for a band to play large-scale parties and events, and we’ve honed that through years of playing at them.
WHO WE COVER: Our repertoire is diverse, reaching as far back to 1960s Oldies and Motown classics from the Beatles, Stones to Stevie Wonder and the Temptations to hits today from artists such as Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Jason Mraz and Bruno Mars – with plenty of classic rock hits in between from Bruce Springsteen, the Eagles, Jimmy Buffett, Journey and much more. We also play popular country music from such artists as Brad Paisley, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Garth Brooks and Sarah Evans among many others. You might hear us following the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back" with Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues." or the Foundations' "Build Me Up Buttercup" with Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Woman" -- whatever it takes to keep people engaged and entertained, whether they're dancing or just sitting and enjoying our wide mix of musical styles.
WHERE WE’VE PLAYED: We’ve headlined many major annual fundraisers for the American Cancer Societies of Tampa, Pinellas, Pasco, Orlando and Sarasota/Venice; the Cinderella Ball to benefit Pasco County Schools; the Lakewood Ranch Main Street Music Series with crowds of thousands; the annual Sam Fuld Diabetes Sports Camp closing ceremonies party at USF; the Commodore’s Ball -- the “Super Bowl” of dances each year at the St. Petersburg Yacht Club; many popular “Full Moon” parties at Harvey’s 4th Street Grill in St. Pete; Quantum Leap Farms galaevents to benefit U.S. veterans, law enforcement and first responders dealing with trauma; Mainsail Arts Festival in St. Petersburg; the Carlton Arms Holiday Parties at seven locations annually around Florida, the St. Anthony’s Triathlon post-race athletes party; the 75th anniversary celebration of St. Paul’s Church and School, the Richard Montgomery High School Class of 1966 Reunion in Rockville, Md. (our longest roadtrip and one of our all-time great gigs) and an array of weddings, festivals and special events from St. Pete to Tampa to Boca Grande. (References available on request).
HOW TO REACH US: Represented by the William Clare Entertainment agency / manager Gerry Cachia (727-423-9825) or contact band leader Dave Scheiber at (727-455-4359)