Upcoming Shows in 2017
- Sunday, Feb. 5: Closing Ceremonies for the 6th Annual Sam Fuld Sports Type 1 Diabetes Camp at the University of South Florida
- Saturday, Feb. 11: Southshore Falls Neighborhood Association Party, Apollo Beach
- Saturday, Feb. 25: City of Largo's third annual "Adult Prom" – open to the public – re-live your prom at the Largo Community Center; 7-10 p.m., 400 Alt. Keene Road, Largo
- Saturday, March 4: Quantum Leap Farm's annual gala fundraiser, Odessa,
- Friday, March 24: St. Paul's annual Spring Festival, 7-11 p.m. Open to the public -- come on out and see us and enjoy great food and a fun family carnival atmosphere.
- Saturday, April 1: Harvey's 4th Street Grill's 33rd Anniversary Party-- 8:30-til-late. Join us as we help this local gem of a restaurant and bar celebrate another year!
- Friday, April 7: The 50th Anniversary of USF's College of Marine Science Bash, held on the waterfront at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg.
WHAT WE DO: For starters, we get people dancing if there’s a floor (even if there isn’t) and having a great time. We also place a premium on professionalism and working closely with organizers, on the front end and throughout, to make sure their events are a success. It takes a special touch and knowledge for a band to play large-scale parties and events, and we’ve honed that through years of playing at them.
WHERE WE’VE PLAYED: We’ve headlined many major annual fundraisers for the American Cancer Societies of Tampa, Pinellas, Pasco, Orlando and Sarasota/Venice; the Cinderella Ball to benefit Pasco County Schools; the Lakewood Ranch Main Street Music Series with crowds of thousands; the annual Sam Fuld Diabetes Sports Camp closing ceremonies party at USF; the Commodore’s Ball -- the “Super Bowl” of dances each year at the St. Petersburg Yacht Club; many popular “Full Moon” parties at Harvey’s 4th Street Grill in St. Pete; Quantum Leap Farms galaevents to benefit U.S. veterans, law enforcement and first responders dealing with trauma; Mainsail Arts Festival in St. Petersburg; the Carlton Arms Holiday Parties at seven locations annually around Florida, the St. Anthony’s Triathlon post-race athletes party; the 75th anniversary celebration of St. Paul’s Church and School, the Richard Montgomery High School Class of 1966 Reunion in Rockville, Md. (our longest roadtrip and one of our all-time great gigs) and an array of weddings, festivals and special events from St. Pete to Tampa to Boca Grande. (References available on request).
HOW TO REACH US: Represented by the William Clare Entertainment agency / manager Gerry Cachia (727-423-9825)