Up to 3 Sessions | $475 Print Credit | 8x8 Album | USB with Print Release | Outfit Changes | Online Gallery 70+ Images
2 Sessions | $320 Print Credit | Digital Downloads | 5 Outfits | 5 Locations | Online Gallery 50+ Images
1 Session | $200 Print Credit | 3 Outfits | 3 Locations | Online Gallery 35 Images
30 Minutes | Ionia Location | 5 Digital Images
When setting up your senior portrait experience you have the option to set up a pre consultation. At the pre consultation we can discuss your package details as well as go over what locations we will want to shoot at. You can even bring outfit ideas so we can pick out the best outfits for your session! We will decide if you want hair and make up done the day of your session and what types of things you are interested in.
Once your session is complete and your images are edited we will welcome you back to the studio where you'll be able to see all of your final images for the first time! At this same viewing session, you'll be able to place your order and decide what products will suit you and your family best!
Glam Session: $200
60 Minutes | Make Up Provided | Digital Downloads with Print Release
Hair and Make Up: $100
Make up and hair will be done in studio or on site by a professional stylist
Group Session: $225
90 Minutes | Up to 4 Students | Digital Downloads and Print Release
Pre Graduation Session: $150
30 Minutes | Up to 5 Students | Digital Downloads and Print Release
- Choose locations prior to session
- Choose locations that mean something to you or you enjoy
- Ladies, make sure you wear at least a little bit of make up (Bring make up for touch ups)
- Bring plenty of outfit options allowing different choices (stick with solid color clothing, bring one casual and one formal outfit! If you need help, book a free style consultation prior to your session so I can help you with any style needs!
- Make sure you iron your clothes before the session. If possible keep them on the hangers when transporting to the session.
- Accessories are key! (hats, jewelry, scarves, shoes, ect.)
- Choose outfits that show your true style but don't follow to close to the trends. You want to enjoy these for the rest of your life.
- Bring hair brush/comb to fix things throughout the session
- We will want to schedule your session in the early morning or at least two hours before sunset
- Bring a parent or friend to help make you feel more comfortable
- Most importantly, just be yourself and have fun! Let me make this a wonderful experience for all of us!
Brick Street Studio
217 West Main St, Ionia MI 48846
(616)523-4400 | email@example.com