What do I want to do?
- I want to finish school both High School and College. For High School I want to do West-Mec Law enforcement and public safety classes to help me get a understanding and a semi-experience to prepare for what i will learn at a college. Which should take One year to get accepted to West-Mec, and finish my two year class. Then to graduate and promote to a college campus and class that will teach me more depth in the Law Enforcement Industry. This should take me top the point of which I can graduate college and start or begin my career within the Law Enforcement. should approximately take 9 years ( for a full process)
- As I continue the educational goals I want to be able to have opportunities to travel the world. To be able to go to places that are not familiar to me and the majority of society. Which I have already started by going to Belize.
I will soon Travel the world!!
- After i have graduated started my own life to be able to provide for the family i want to create i will then actually want to begin to create a family. I want to be able to have a significant other and begin to have children and have a house and pets. To be a wife.
Who do I want to be?
- I want to also be and inspirator to others and be a public speaker upon law enforcement and the daily tasks that I will have to go through to achieve my goals in my career. I want to be able to share success stories of the crimes and lives that I will save.
- A wife and a successful person, a wife, a Gang Officer in Law Enforcement.
What do I want to have?
- I want to have my own successful story and to share others that i have created by working in the Law enforcement industry.I wan to Have a Family that is stable.
Where I want to go?
i want to go far in life to liv it to its full potential, but in a positive motion. I want to be able to say that i have traveled all over the world and been through adventures to be able to tell my children and leave them a legacy of their mother.