Seamless, colour-specified polyurea membranes for a dependable and bespoke waterproofing solution - our solutions deliver great value and come with warranties of up to 30 years as standard.
Creating habitable loft space continues to be popular alternative to moving home. After a dormer is installed, the new roof line must be weatherproofed immediately. Our pure polyurea is a fast and hassle-free means to achieving top quality waterproofing at a price comparable with traditional roofing and cladding systems. We create a seamless coating that can incorporate roof and elevations, as well as details such as chimney pots. With the membrane dry within 30 seconds following spray-application, our super-rapid system cuts out rendering, tiling or leadwork - one process, one trade. The spray-applied products that we use are specially developed for heavy duty industrial uses and are exceptionally hard-wearing and watertight. We can apply a UV-stable topcoat in any RAL colour of your choice, only limited by your imagination - and all with the reassurance of a product/workmanship warranty of up to 30 years.
Why use pure polyurea for waterproofing your loft dormer or roof?
- It's exceptionally durable, lasting up to 3 times longer than traditional materials such as felt
- The seamless membrane is fully adhered, meaning zero wind-lift issues, weak seams or vulnerable areas
- Incredible waterproofing capacity - no degradation even in prolonged contact with sitting water
- A sealed building envelope can be created to encompass roof with all elevations for a no-maintenance finish
- Super-speedy system: our spray-applied pure polyurea is dry in seconds but lasts for decades
- Cuts processes associated with weatherproofing - no tiling, rendering or leadwork
- Optional UV-safe topcoat in any RAL colour of choice
- Product/workmanship warranty up to 30 years