Part 2: Monitor Implementation of Your Plan:
Part 3: Evaluate and Revise
Successes of Daily Plan:
- Going to class
- Making time for the library each day (enables me to get my mandatory study hours in for the week)
- Allowing time for dinner/tanning bed
Failures of Daily Plan:
- Sometimes instead of going to the library I would cut the time short and go run errands or take a shower or go to the post office etc.
- The studying time at night was used probably once a week- did not actually study at night often because I do most of my work during the day time when I am focused
- Forgot to eat breakfast sometimes
Time Spent in Each Quadrant:
Revision of Plan:
No revision of the plan is really needed. Sometimes the library times alter depending on the certain day and urgent housekeeping/sorority things that come up. Keeping activities such as breakfast and library time and late night study in my plan are good because it motivates me to follow the schedule and do those things. The good thing is most of my time was spent in Quadrant 2, which is important not urgent, which means I am not procrastinating and am working ahead.