Jordan Dunn (2010-13)
- Ranks fifth in school history in career assists (3,545)
- Named All-GLIAC as a junior and a senior
- Had the two highest single-season assist totals this decade (1,123/1,255)
I respected Jordan as a player and as a setter as much as any player this decade. I thought she didn't get enough credit for her play with some of the other great players from that time. While she was very even-keeled during matches, Jordan was also a tough competitor who was a great leader.
Hailey Jones (2014-17)
- Honorable Mention All-GLIAC (2017)
- Had 2,641 assist in her career, the second-most for any player this decade
- Also finished with 678 digs in her career
I thought Hailey improved as much as any player Northwood had from her freshman season to when she graduated. She was a great leader and a strong all-around player for the Timberwolves.
Allison Getty (2014-17)
- Named All-GLIAC all four years of her career, including Second Team Honors in 2017
- Only player of the decade to reach 1,000 kills and 1,000 digs - one of only five in the history of the program to reach both milestones
- Ranked first or second on the team in kills all four years of her career
Allison was a great player for Northwood both offensively and defensively. She wasn't the tallest and wasn't a great leaper, but her intelligence found a way to get the job done.
Juliia Pakhomenko (2012-13)
- Named First Team All-America by the AVCA both of her years at Northwood
- Earned GLIAC Player of the Year honors in 2012
- Led GLIAC and ranked third in the country in kills per set as a senior (4.95)
Might be the overall female athlete of the decade. Juliia took Northwood from a good team to an elite level as soon as she arrived. Her offensive game by far the best of anyone this decade. When she got rolling, it was a blast to watch someone be so dominant.
Sydney Greulich (2014-17)
- Named Second Team All-GLIAC in 2017
- Led Northwood in attack percentage and blocks while standing second in kills as a senior
- Had 478 kills and 150 blocks in her final two seasons at Northwood
This was the toughest call for the volleyball team - choosing between Sydney and Sara Skornia. Their accomplishments and stats were nearly identical, but Sydney's numbers were slightly better. Sydney did a tremendous job making the transition to middle after coming in as an outside. Her growth as an all-around player was very impressive.
Tatjana Rajic (2010-12)
- Earned All-GLIAC honors for all three seasons of her career
- Had 661 kills and 190 blocks in her career
- Starting middle blocker on the GLIAC and GLIAC Tournament Championship team of 2012
Tatjana was a big part of the best team of this decade, the 2012 championship squad. She was very good offensively and strong as a blocker.
Elizabeth Barker (2010-13)
- Three-year starter and four-year key player for Northwood
- Ended career with 1,167 digs, good for eighth in school history
- Averaged 4.36 digs per set in 2013, highest for any player this decade
Liz saw a ton of time in the back for Northwood in her career. Her senior season was one of the best for back-row players this decade.
Brenna Murphy (2015-18)
- Honorable Mention All-GLIAC (2018)
- Averaged 4.17 digs per set her senior season, second highest for an individual season this decade
- Finished career 1,021 digs
Brenna played as an outside hitter her first two years before switching to libero to finish her career. It was a great decision, as she excelled in the back. Her play and leadership were outstanding, especially in her senior year.