Kent Burnside was born into the blues. Grandson of legendary blues man R. L. Burnside. Raised in Mississippi, Kent learned from the masters.
Kent hails from Holly Springs, Mississippi, as the oldest Grandson and pupil of blues legend, R.L. Burnside. His playing dots the globe and the style is unlike any other type of blues: dark, hypnotic, and inviting... and very dance-able.
Kent Burnside and his band have been delivering high energy blues shows for years. From Large festivals to small clubs and private events, Kent brings a truely authentic blues performance to his audience. Kent got his start playing with Jimbo Mathis opening on tour for Buddy Guy. Soon after Kent formed his own band and sound and has been making his mark ever since. Kent has an impressive resume of many notable festivals and clubs across the globe.
Booking Contact: If you would like to email us directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com -or simply click the button below and be directed to our facebook for messaging
- Telluride Blues & Brews - Telluride CO
- Roots n Blues n BBQ - Columbia MO
- Baton Rouge Blues Festival - Baton Rouge LA
- Roots Rock and Deep Blues Festival - Minneapolis MN
- Fiesta Del Sol - Hannibal MO
- Blues Rules Festival - Crissier Switzerland
- Moulin Blues - Ospel Netherlands
- North Mississippi Hill Country Picnic - Holly Springs MS
- Kalamazoo Blues Festival - Kalamazoo MI
- Deep Blues Festival - Clarksdale MS
- Rollin' on the River Blues Fest - Keokuk IA
- Music of America Cruise - American Queen Steamboat
- Mississippi's Finest Showcase - Mississippi State University
- French Quarter Festival - New Orleans LA
- Peoria Blues Festival - Peoria IL