Founded in 2010, RateYourSeats.com started as a website where fans could upload photos and rate their seats after going to a concert or sporting event. Over the years, RateYourSeats.com has evolved into a secondary ticket website with millions of ticket listings. The website is designed with the customer in mind making it the best place to search, compare and buy tickets. What started as a side business has grown into a thriving company in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Keith Hanson, Founder and CEO
Key Website Features
- See your view before you buy- Browse our large collection of crowd sourced photos for any seat in any venue before you make a ticket purchase.
- SeatScore™-Our proprietary SeatScore™ algorithm creates a star rating for more than 10 million seats at more than 300 venues. We take into account sitelines, obstructions, comfort, fan reviews and dozens of other variables to help you find the best seats.
- Deal Rating- We aggregate millions of ticket listings and highlight the best deals to save you time and money.
- Interactive Maps- We build custom interactive maps for every event at any venue. You will know the exact layout of the venue before you get to your event.
- Filters- You'll find more than just a "low-high" filter here. Choose from some of our 25+ filters to find your perfect tickets depending on your needs.
In the Press
RateYourSeats.com is the best way to search, compare and buy tickets.
Colors and Font
Assets are provided by RateYourSeats.com and free to be used for external press purposes.