International tourists must:
AT THE ARRIVAL
- Do a PCR test with a maximum validity of four days (96 hours) ahead of the date of departure.
- They will be required to show proof of not being infected with the virus on arrival at Dubai airports. If they cannot provide proof, they will undergo a PCR test at the airport.
- Have a valid health insurance to enter the country.
- Print and fill the 'Health Declaration Form' and Quarantine Content Form before embarking.
- Download the Covid-19 DXB app and register details. This is critically important since it facilitates easy coordination and communication with the health authorities if tourists experience Covid-19 symptoms.
- Notes: Know that airlines have the right to refuse boarding at the airport of departure if they display any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Undergo thermal screenings at the airport.
- If a traveller is suspected to have Covid-19 symptoms, Dubai Airports has the right to re-test to ensure the tourist is free of the virus.
- It is mandatory for Covid-positive tourists to isolate themselves at an institutional facility provided by the government for 14 days at their own expense.
Inclut des images créées par Wael Hneini - "Instagram: @waelhneinii" • Zafeerah Heesambee - "45 degrees and the desert dust is hitting our 4x4 car as we raced through the sand dunes of the Arabian desert. It was the afternoon and we were exploring the depths of Dubai. The driver told us to hold on tight because he was about to take us on a roller-coaster, but of course, I couldn’t let the moments pass undocumented. So whilst we rocked through the dunes, we came across vast acres of this. Absolute serenity from the busy Dubai city."