SATURDAY, APRIL 27TH, 6:30pm
Our newest residency. "Jazzmasters at the Artisan" continues Saturday, April 27th at 6:30pm. Hosted by Uptown Jazz Dallas Founder Keith Hill, featuring incredible views of the Dallas Arts District, hand-crafted cocktails and chef-prepared cuisine on the ARTISAN Terrace in an 'open air' setting like no other.
This "entertainment scenario" features the acclaimed Set-List music program of UptownJazzDallas.com along with the A-List musicians and performers! This edition features Jazzmasters/Saxophonist Quamon Fowler and Friends. Don't miss this great jazz set! Call 972.885.8717 or the Artisan at 214.270.1490. General Admission, VIP Reserved and Group sales now available!
Highlight Performance | Jazzmasters Collective
April 20th edition of Jazzmasters at the Artisan featured smooth jazz artist Vandell Andrew and Band. Here are a few images from the evening.
Our host venue, The Artisan Dallas is Dallas Arts District's newest resident. A beautiful event space across the street from the Meyerson Symphony Center, the Terrace Bar hosts upscale gatherings for corporate clients, social events and the arts community. Evenings at the Terrace include hand-crafted cocktails, and artistically-presented small plates featuring Tapas style appetizers and shared small plates in a stylish and fun patio environment.
I'm excited that The Artisan Dallas is our newest venue partner for our Jazzmasters Series. Dallas Arts District will appreciate this pairing of jazz, cuisine and beautiful views. ~ Keith Hill, Uptown Jazz Dallas
Jazzmasters at the Artisan will give you the opportunity to not only experience world-class live jazz but you'll experience world-class craft food. Take a look at some of the great food works from the Artisan.
Great cocktails, beers and spirits prepared to taste!
MENU FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 27
- Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese Muffin with Toasted Panko Crumbs
- Mini Veggie Tacos with Fresh Cilantro and Chili Lime Vinaigrette
- Chicken Knots with Apple Smoked Bacon and Fresh Jalapeno
- The Artisan Flatbread with Shaved Prosciutto, Salami, Red Bell, Kalamata Olives, Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, Feta, and Mozzarella
SALAD AND NOSH
- Nosh Tray with a Sampling of Artisan Cheeses, Charcuterie Meats, Grapes and Olives served with House Crostini
- Craft Salad – Artisan Mixed Greens with Red Peppers, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Baby Heirloom Tomatoes and Feta with Tomato Vinaigrette or Ranch Dressing Add Marinated Grilled Salmon or Grilled Chicken- $8
- Carne Asada Steak Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce, Chili Cumin Roasted Red Potatoes, Sauteed Red Pepper, Street Style Corn with Cotija Chees, Fresh Avocado
- Jumbo Lump Crab and Boursin Cakes, Charred Asparagus with Lemon Sauce, Smoked Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Lightly Breaded Monterrey Chicken, Asiago Cream Sauce, Tomato and Avocado Salad, Chili Cumin Roasted Red Potatoes, Sauteed Red Pepper, Street Style Corn with Cotija Cheese, Fresh Avocado
- Grand Marnier Crème Brulee with Fresh Berries
- S’mores bread pudding with Bailey’s Chocolate Sauce
6:30pm - 10:30pm | Saturday | April 27th
General Admission starts $10.00+
Single VIP , GROUP Reserved Available
Other offerings include VIP Group tables that are reserved seating and include food & beverage minimum spend credits that give you a great start to your evening of dining and show. Click the button below for details and to make your purchases now!
This event is best experienced with friends. Ask about VIP, Group and Reserved Seating at 972.885.8717. All ticket options are fully described at Eventbrite ticket portaland features great seating, food and beverage offerings.
Attire: Business, Cocktail, Elegant
Dallas Arts District
The ARTISAN is located in the heart of the Dallas Arts District at the KPMG Plaza at HALL Arts (across the street from the Meyerson) at 2330 Flora Street #200, Dallas, TX 75201
Their market-style restaurant offers a stylish and fun environment where guests can enjoy fresh, locally-sourced foods prepared on-site daily by our incredible culinary team. The Terrace Bar is the perfect setting to enjoy our jazz program, handcrafted cocktails, premium wines, and local craft beers with an incredible view of the beautiful Dallas Arts District.