UPCOMING DATES - Updated 2/23
THIS WEEK'S REHEARSALS
- 2/24 - Full Band Rehearsal - 4:30-6:30pm - Adjusted time because of school schedule change.
- 2/25 - Percussion Ensemble Virtual Concert - 7pm
- 3/1 - Guard and Front Ensemble Rehearsal - 4:30-6:30pm
- 3/2 - Winds only rehearsal - 4:30-7pm - This is back to the original time.
- 3/3 - Full Band Rehearsal - 2:30-5:00pm
- 4/1 - Concert Band Concert - 7pm
- 4/24 - March-A-Thon Performance
- 5/8 - Band Banquet
- 5/15 - GHS and LHS Marching Performance
- 5/20 - Spring Football Game
- 5/21 - LHS Cluster Performance
Want to see the full calendar of events for the year? All rehearsals, performances, and times are up to date and ready to view!
WHAT DOES MY STUDENT NEED FOR BAND WHEN WE FINALLY HAVE IT?
- Plain white T-shirt - (Percussion, Woodwinds, Brass only)
- Band Fanny Pack - purchase details coming soon (not required of Front Ensemble)
- Charged cell phone (used with marching drill app)
- Instrument with appropriate parts
- A flip book - purchase at a local music store (brass & woodwind players only)
- A lyre - purchased at a local music store (woodwinds only)
- Tennis shoes - specifically tennis shoes and not basketball sneakers or skating shoes, must have a supportive arch
- A hat
- Filled Gallon Water Jug with name written prominently on lid and side of jug - can be one you purchase anywhere or the one you purchase on the merchandise website, which is required for performances
BOOSTER EXECUTIVE BOARD
- President - Stacie Baldwin
- Vice President - Danielle Henson
- Secretary - Julie Archibald
- Parliamentarian - Angela Tello
- Treasurer - Shawn Boardman
- Assistant Treasurer - Lyra Emmond
E-mail contacts for board members are their Title@leanderband.com EX: Treasurer@leanderband.com
- Band Banquet Team
- Bun Brigade (Do Hair Before Performances)
- Display Case Team
- Fruit Ninjas (Fruit Prep at Summer Band)
- Fundraising Team
- General Volunteer (As Needs Arise)
- Hospitality (Food Distribution)
- Medical Team (requires EMT license or above)
- Photography Team
- Pit Crew
- Prop Building Team
- Uniform Seam Team
- Water Dawgs
WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER?
Please fill out the form below and mark which areas you would like to help in. A committee lead will contact you with more info and to find out how often you'd like to volunteer.