- 7/26-7/29 - First Days of FULL summer Band - 8am-5:30pm
- 7/30 - Shortened rehearsal for all wind (brass and woodwind) players - 8am-12pm
- 8/2-8/6 - Second week of summer band - 8am-5:30pm
- Meet the lions is canceled.
- 8/27 - First Football Game - 7pm @Bible Stadium
- 9/25 - BOA Austin - All Day
Want to see the full calendar of events for the year? All rehearsals, performances, and times are up to date and ready to view!
WHAT DOES MY STUDENT NEED FOR SUMMER BAND?
- Provide your own lunch every day. Students are allowed off campus during lunch.
- Plain white T-shirt - (Percussion, Woodwinds, Brass only)
- Fanny Pack - you choose
- Charged cell phone (used with marching drill app)
- Instrument with appropriate parts
- A flip book - purchase at a local music store (brass & woodwind players only)
- A lyre - purchased at a local music store (woodwinds only) Flutes have a specific flute one - ask at music store.
- Tennis shoes - specifically tennis shoes and not basketball sneakers or skating shoes, must have a supportive arch.
- A hat
- Filled Gallon Water Jug with name written prominently on lid and side of jug - can be one you purchase anywhere or the one you purchase on the merchandise website, which is required for performances
BOOSTER EXECUTIVE BOARD
- President - Stacie Baldwin
- Vice President - Danielle Henson
- Secretary - Maegan Schneider
- Parliamentarian -
- Treasurer - Michael Lawson
- Assistant Treasurer - Bipin Trehan
E-mail contacts for board members are their Title@leanderband.com EX: Treasurer@leanderband.com
- Band Banquet Team
- Bun Brigade (Do Hair Before Performances)
- Display Case Team
- Fruit Ninjas (Fruit Prep at Summer Band)
- Fundraising Team
- General Volunteer (As Needs Arise)
- Hospitality (Food Distribution)
- Medical Team (requires EMT license or above)
- Photography Team
- Pit Crew
- Prop Building Team
- Uniform Seam Team
- Water Dawgs
WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER?
Please fill out the form below and mark which areas you would like to help in. A committee lead will contact you with more info and to find out how often you'd like to volunteer.