UPCOMING DATES - Updated 10/7
- Percussion Virtual Recital - 10/29 - 7pm
- Home Game vs. Anderson - 10/30
- Optional Marching Rehearsal - 11/4 - 4:30-6
- Home Game vs. Cedar Park - 11/6
- Optional Marching Rehearsal - 11/10 - 4:30-6
- Hendrickson Game - 11/19 - SENIOR NIGHT! THIS IS A THURSDAY GAME.
Want to see the full calendar of events for the year?
WHAT DOES MY STUDENT NEED FOR BAND WHEN WE FINALLY HAVE IT?
- Plain white T-shirt - (Percussion, Woodwinds, Brass only)
- Band Fanny Pack - purchase details coming soon (not required of Front Ensemble)
- Charged cell phone (used with marching drill app)
- Instrument with appropriate parts
- A flip book - purchase at a local music store (brass & woodwind players only)
- A lyre - purchased at a local music store (woodwinds only)
- Tennis shoes - specifically tennis shoes and not basketball sneakers or skating shoes, must have a supportive arch
- A hat
- Filled Gallon Water Jug with name written prominently on lid and side of jug - can be one you purchase anywhere or the one you purchase on the merchandise website, which is required for performances
BOOSTER EXECUTIVE BOARD
- President - Stacie Baldwin
- Vice President - Danielle Henson
- Secretary - Julie Archibald
- Parliamentarian - Angela Tello
- Treasurer - Shawn Boardman
- Assistant Treasurer - Lyra Emmond
E-mail contacts for board members are their Title@leanderband.com EX: Treasurer@leanderband.com
- Band Banquet Team
- Bun Brigade (Do Hair Before Performances)
- Display Case Team
- Fruit Ninjas (Fruit Prep at Summer Band)
- Fundraising Team
- General Volunteer (As Needs Arise)
- Hospitality (Food Distribution)
- Medical Team (requires EMT license or above)
- Photography Team
- Pit Crew
- Prop Building Team
- Uniform Seam Team
- Water Dawgs
WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER?
Please fill out the form below and mark which areas you would like to help in. A committee lead will contact you with more info and to find out how often you'd like to volunteer.