BCMS is once again collecting Box Tops! Check out the Box Top Link for the new ways to submit box tops! This year, we will still submit the transition cut box tops- but you can get the app for your phone and scan them in! Check out the information here!
#BeBCMS socks coming soon! Which pair is your favorite?
Our start time this year is 8:35. Our end time is 3:35. Breakfast will begin at 8:10. Homeroom begins at 8:35 and is for attendance purposes. If you have questions regarding car drop off or bus transportation, please call our front office! We encourage families to grab a book off our of Free Little Libraries when you are on campus and as always, if there is a book your child wants, please have them email me!
•Welcome Back Scholars• 🎉
• 2019/20 #BeBCMS Administrtion Team •
Mrs. Raeburn as Principal, Mr. Scott as our Assistant Principal and BCHS Head Football Coach and Mrs. Ennis, Assistant Principal and Director of Athletics. We love serving our school and community. ❤️🎉🤓
#BeYouBeHereBelong #ALLin #BeBCMS
Bryan County Middle School Teacher of the Year 2020-2021
Upcoming events and notes:
- 3/2 --> #CelebrateMonday--> Mindset Monday! LIVE to GIVE!
- 3/3--> #TurnUp Tuesday--> Soccer-AWAY, Baseball- HOME
- 3/4 --> #WinWednesday --> Block Schedule Day! MAP testing day! Track- AWAY
- 3/5 --> #ThankfulThursday --> Block Schedule Day!, MAP testing day!, Soccer HOME, Baseball HOME, Bryan County JOB Fair at RHHS: 6 PM
- 3/6 ->#FocusFriday- CLUB day! Track- AWAY
- Reminder: If you need to check out your child for an appointment, the cut off time is 3:00 PM. Please be respectful of this procedure.
- Reminder: If you need to talk to your child, please call the front office and try not to text or call your child during the middle of the learning day.
- Yearbooks are on sale! $40.00. You can use My Payments Plus to pay! Go to Parent Information/My Payments Plus on our web page.
- Grade Levels send out a "Peek of the Week" each week. These Peeks can be found on our website and on our Facebook page. You can also check them out on Twitter.
- Ms. Raeburn’s cell: 912-255-0630
- Ms. Raeburn’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPCOMING: 8th grade registration process begins-- 3/2 in 8th grade Social Studies classes.
- UPCOMING: Spring MAP: Begins 3/4
- UPCOMING: Parent University for Rising 9th graders at BCHS 3/26 Stay tuned for more information
- UPCOMING: No School 3/16 and 3/17
- UPCOMING: North End Bryan County Community Day! 3/21 Save the Date!
- UPCOMING: Spring Break 4/6-4/10
Thank you for your support of Bryan County Middle. I am proud to serve as the Principal of the best middle school in Georgia!
We want YOU to have it all! 🤓🌟💯🤩😎💔