Detention letters are going out today, Oct 2nd.
Friday, Oct 2
- HOSA blood drive, 9am - 2pm
- FBLA Opening Social, during lunch
- NHS applications due, 1:45pm, electronic submission only
- Cross Country, Region @ SHS, 4pm
- Football @ Spanish Fork, 7pm
Saturday, Oct 3
- Girl's Tennis to State
- ACT Prep Class, Part 1, 8am
Monday, Oct 5
- October Driver's Ed begins, 6am, G-1
- Hope Week Kick Off!
Tues, Oct 6
- Hope Week Challenge: post uplifting message
- Volleyball, vs Wastach, 6pm
Wed, Oct 7
- Hope Week: Wall of Hope during lunch
Thurs, Oct 8
- All State Choir
- Girls Soccer, State Playoffs
- Hope Week: Halloween Kahoot, 6:30pm
- Orchestra Fall Concert, during class time, watch for email link
Fri, Oct 9
- Volleyball, Wasatch Festival Varsity Tournament, @ Skyridge
- Hope Squad Halloween Movie and Game Night, 6:30pm
Sat, Oct 10
- Band, Mt. Timp Competition, 9:15am
- Cross Country, Divisionals
- ACT Prep Class, Part 2, 8am
This will need to be done from time to time to keep your Chromebook working properly.
The best way to order school lunch and/or breakfast for students who are not at school is to fill out a survey each day for each student. This includes kindergarten and preschool students as well as remote learning students of all grades. You will need to order before 9 a.m. each morning. Meals are only provided on scheduled school days. For special circumstances, you can still call the school to place your order. This would also be the method of ordering breakfast and lunch if your student is required to stay home for quarantine or for other COVID-19 related schedule adjustments or closures. To place your order, please go to Breakfast & Lunch Online Orders found under the Information button on our school website (shs.nebo.edu). By way of reminder, meals can be picked up in the front office between 11:15 am and 11:30 am each morning.
SENIORS! Scholarship Opportunites! Have you participated in a service project recently? Are you a stellar citizen at school and within the community? APPLY now to earn one of these awesome scholarships!
Prudential Spirit of Community Awards 2020-2021- available online at spirit.prudential.com and nassp.org/spirit DEADLINE: Nov. 5, 2020
Elks National Foundation Most Valuable Student- The application can be found at https://www.elks.org/scholars/scholarships/mvs.cfm DEADLINE: Nov. 15, 2020
Daughters of the American Revolution Good Citizens Program- Let your counselor know you're interested before October 27, 2020.
The ACT Test is being offered once on December 12th. Registration Deadline is Nov 6th. Register at act.org.
Reminder from the Finance Office Just a friendly reminder your student's school fees need to be paid. You can do that at the My School Fees link below or at the Finance Office. Don't forget to pick up student ID cards in the finance office.
Reminder: Students that earned an I (Incomplete) during the last school year will need to complete all missing work by December 31st. Please report completed work to your teacher. If you have any questions please visit with your Tracker: Brenda Cottle (A-J) or Christine Smith (K-Z).
Reminder: SHS cannot excuse seminary absences. Please call the seminary office at 801-489-2920 to excuse your student. A student may also be excused through the myseminary app.
Sign up for November's class by visiting the website below.
Health Forms and Policies