- We don’t always think in words.
- When we decide we are “not an artist” or “not artistic,” we are actually shutting off part of our ability to process.
- Just as we continue to be physically active long after deciding we will not be a professional athlete, we can benefit from paying attention to visual and kinesthetic tools to keep us grounded and bring clarity of thought.
- Journaling is not just for documenting, it can be for transforming our thinking. (Need a sample of what this could look like? I’ve created a mini-book. Download it here.)
- These tools are particularly important in times of change - whether caused by external or internal factors.
Opportunities to work with me:
Arrange a workshop for your team or organization.
Give yourself a “Monthly Moment” - half an hour that shifts you into a space of stillness, reflection, and curiosity. Register here.
Work with me to re-shape your strategic planning or bring more stillness, creativity and community to your gatherings. Contact me at Mary@maryhendra.com.
Commit to change by joining my masterclass (below).
This is for you if...
- You are confronting a painful transition in personal or professional life.
- You feel unsettled, and want to gain a greater sense of peace as you move through the world.
- You want to be connected to and contribute to a small, supportive community.
- You want to transform, not just record your thinking.
- You like receiving gifts! (Seriously, you’ll get a gift every month to inspire and make it easy to jump into different ways of thinking and acting.)
Join the wait list for the next cohort and you’ll be the first to know when I open a new group.