- Relational trust creates an inclusive learning space with all partners in the learning process listening to each other (students, educators, parents and school community)
- Collaborative construction of the learning ecosystem by all learners
- There is laughter in the classroom
- The learners are listened to and their individual and collective voices directly inform learning designs
- Students have choice, voice and agency
- Rich learning tasks reflecting embedded beliefs that learning itself is a messy, iterative, recursive process
- Students constructing learning together that is relevant and has real world connections and applications
Our minds (well my mind at least) is tired from the thinking and my heart is full of inspiration from the learning. Thank you Brenda, Derek, Craig, Kyle, Dee, Frank. Paul, Bill and the countless other Tecumseh Vista staff and students for guiding us along our NORCAN learning journey....Tusen takk!