My artwork is a lion painted on a fresco made up of plaster. I used 2 cups of plaster of Paris and 1 cup of water to create the plaster. We layed a piece of fabric on paper then spread the mixture onto the fabric and we let that dry for about 24 hours. I used watercolor and small brushes to make the lion and the watercolor dried very fast so if you made a mistake it was very hard to fix. After I was done painting I took the fabric off the paper and cut off the extra and frayed the ends. My goals for this artwork were to make details in the lion and make it realistic. I think I did better than I thought I would do and I'm very pleased with my work.