1. Sketch up
- Using the rectangle, push up/down, navigation tools.
The sketch up Is a 3 D modeling computer app that turns your 2 D drawing into a 3 D model. Also you can change sizes,shapes,colors,push up/down using the tools that are in the left and right.
This is an example of what google sketch up looks like, I used the rectangle, push up/down, navigation tools.
Google Docs is a free Web-based application in which documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited and stored online. Files can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and a full-featured Web browser.
How to create Google docs:
- To create a new file in google docs first, select the New button, then choose the type of file you want to create.
- Then in a new Tap, It will appear, select "Untitled document" in the upper-left corner.
- Rename book would appear, rename your file then click ok
- when you rename it, it be saved and you could use it any time you have internet access and your work would be always saved.
3. Google sheets
what is Google Sheets ?
Let me tell you a summary about "Google Sheets", it is an application that allow you to do many things, to store and organize different types of information and to organize, edit, and analyze different types of information using spreadsheets, in google sheets , you will use cells and cell content also,select cells, insert content, and copy paste cells and more things.
How to use google Docs: "Using spreadsheets"
- Click new , then click at Google sheets, it will appear in the drop-down menu.
- In another tap the spreadsheet will open
- click at the tittle to rename is and then it will be saved automatically, whenever you want to edit it or work with it, it will be saved.
Selecting a cell range:
First of Click select all of your cells, until they are highlighted. After wards Release the mouse to select the desired cell range Then Select the desired cell, type what ever you want then press enter, you will see the content in the cell and the formula bar, you could edit it and do what you want in it.
4. sketch up 2:
Using the pencil, move and eraser tools:
It is basically the same as the other one it’s just changing the tools you want to use to create your 3 D house. You can use the eraser to erase any mistake you do or simply just press undo and it will go back where you have stopped and just continue modeling your model.
Internet is basically is a worldwide system of computer networks, internet makes it possible to communicate with your friends , and all around the word. Internet makes you able to access information quickly. But unfortunately there is some risks you need to know how to avoid them.
To avoid internet Risks you have to:
You have to create a strong password, to create a new password, you have to:
- Never use your personal infornation
- Use a longer password.
- Don't use the same password for each account
- Try to include numbers, symbols, and both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Random passwords are the strongest